All new participants will be scheduled an interviewed prior to acceptance into the program.
Students should prepare:
- 2 scales
- 2 contrasting pieces (no more than 5 minutes each in length – excerpt if necessary).
- Sheet music to be provided at the time of audition
- * Skills such as vibrato, shifting bow technique (spicatto) will be assessed for
chamber and or orchestra placement.
- Practice your part, bring music to private lesson as required – BE PREPARED.
- Be on time and responsible to the group. No absences unless medical. Rescheduling only if possible for the whole group (orchestras not included).
- Respectful and positive attitude towards fellow group members and coaches.
- Bring a sharpened pencil, eraser and all music.
FALL SEMESTER (13 weeks)
September 15 – December 16
- No classes Thanksgiving weekend
- Concert date – Dec 2nd/17
WINTER SEMESTER (15 weeks),
January 5/6 – May 11/12
- No classes Jan 19/20, Feb 9/10, March 30/31, April 13/14 *
- Concert date – TBA
TOTAL # OF WEEKS = 28
Program Total = $770
Program Total = $490
CHAMBER & ORCHESTRA
2 Programs Total = $1,210
Email info@harmonymusicschool to register.